With Teamwork We Can Give Each Other a Boost!
Join our Pinterest Boards as a Contributor:
- Save Money On Travel
- Money Saving Tips
- Family Destinations
- Destinations Africa
- Destinations US
- Destinations Asia
- Destinations South America
Prior to requesting please follow these steps:
Follow us (not just 1 board) on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/familytravelfever/
Read the Guidelines:
- Please post relevant, VERTICAL pins
- Limit to 3 pins per day (No spamming)
- And most importantly re-pin 1:1 (or more)
- Then, fill out the form below and your request will be reviewed as soon as possible.
- If approved, you will be added to the group board and may start posting right away.
By completing this form, you will be added to my email list. Bloggers on this list will only receive occasional emails with relevant information regarding Pinterest or Blogging.
About the Blog:
We are a large family that was bitten by the travel bug! Our focus is on outdoor recreation and adventure travel with kids and sometimes the grandparents too.
We inspire and encourage our readers by sharing adventures, mishaps, and tips we have learned from traveling together.
Do you want to Guest Post?
Guidelines for Family Travel Fever:
If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing. Make sure to join our website for quicker response.
We accept content related to the following categories:
- Family travel – (hopefully you got this from the name already)
- Multigenerational travel
- Family friendly destinations
- “How to” and tips on traveling as a family with kids
- RV life and camping with kids
- Optimal wellness and traveling
- Saving money and making money
Email me a list of 1-3 ideas for your guest post, title, and a draft outline.
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all submissions.
you may submit your completed post as a Word Doc or Google Doc file. Image files in a separate folder.
when writing the article follow these rules:
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog, well-written and at least 1,000 words. Make sure it is written specifically for our audience.
- The post must not include marketing-related (i.e. affiliate) links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include 2 links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or plagium.com
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org afterward. Feel free to share, share, share though. Share links on email, social media, on your blog. Reference or quote up to 50 words in your own blog or content. Attribute to Family Travel Fever as the source.
- The Family Travel Fever team reserves the right to edit at our discretion, including changes in the text, subheadings, and headline, optimize the images for the blog, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
Guest posts that are approved for publishing will be published without notice. Please check the blog periodically to see if your post has been published. Because we are a small but growing blog, messages following up on the status of a guest post submission might not be responded to.